The Tower Of London is one of the must-see things to do in London.
The Tower is located in the City, in the east end of London.
The Tower of London was built by William the Conqueror 1000 years ago (early 1080s). It was built to be the most impressive tower ever seen and designed as an expression of William’s power over his new realm.
Through its fascinating and intriguing history the Tower Of London has been a fortress, palace and prison. The Tower of London is surrounded by magnificent and luxurious hotels only a short cannon shot away.
If you’d like to stay at one of the best hotels in London less than 0.5 miles from the Tower Of London then please take a look at the 7 luxury hotels I have featured below. Simply click on the name of a hotel that interests you and you’ll get loads more photos, info and room rates.
- Novotel London Tower Bridge (4-Star) this ultra cool hotel has luxurious suites and rooms with stunning views of the Thames.
- Grange City Hotel (5-Star) this grand hotel offers 5-Star accommodation, leisure facilities and views across the city.
- Apex City of London (4-Star) this is yet another fantastic hotel from the team at Apex. The hotel is very modern with lots of stylish and interesting design features.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London (4-Star) this wonderfully contemporary hotel is a great choice for leisure or travel visitors. Make sure to check out the roof top terrace to enjoy the views and drinks.
- Grange Tower Bridge Hotel (5-Star) this is one of the finest hotels in Europe. The rooms and shared spaces are enormous and beautifully tailored. You will be treated very well during your luxurious time here.
- Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill (4-Star) this budget boutique hotel is gaining brilliant reviews and many returning guests. Rooms are quirky and thoroughly modern.
- Hilton London Tower Bridge (4-Star) the Hilton at Tower Bridge will provide an exceptional break for you and your fellow travellers. In addition to comfortable rooms, and great leisure facilities, the hotel has several large spaces perfectly suited for an impressive conference or exhibition.
Make sure to spend some time in this interesting and ancient part of London. Near the Tower Of London you’ll also find attractions such as The London Dungeons, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, Southwark Cathedral and The Golden Hinde.
For more hotels deals near The Tower Of London please click on the button below.